I love the fall season. In love with the fresh crisp air and the colors changing. I just realized Halloween is coming up in about a month, so yesterday I started looking at costumes. As a child I loved dressing up for Halloween, and its kind of embarrassing, but I still do.
Here are some of my biggest reasons to love the fall season;
1. The colors changing and nature is beautiful - go out and explore!
2. Mushroom picking combined with walks in the woods.
3. Hot soup and warm blankets <3
4. New Netflix and HBO series out, recommendations much appreciated!
5. Hot chocolate with cream is my favorite thing above all. - will post an amazing paleo recipe soon.
6. Cozy warm sweaters and boots every day.
7. Halloween coming up in a month, costume planning!
8. Home spa, pamper yourself. - After a long week of work. Treat yourself, fire some candles, put on some meditation music and make a little spa in your bathroom with a homemade facemask.
Enjoy fall you all and happy Sunday! I'm about to get ready for brunch with my girls in Oslo.
X, Eline S
Reklame: Wearing Blouse - LaCademie (@Revolve) - Denim bra - Superdown - Jeans - Acne - Hat Brixton - Bag - Chanel - Sneakers - Nike AirMax